Free skeletal quiz:
Quizlet Study Questions (we covered most, but not all of these):
Review options: Color sheet, flashcards, or answering video analysis questions below.
Video Review 1 Questions:
SKIP: 5:09- 6:03
END at : 8:40
1. Why is bone loss in astronauts detrimental?
2. Why is the skeleton considered living?
3. How is the skeleton divided by location? And shape?
4. What is spongy bone composed of?
5. What are the types of cells found in the skeleton? What are their functions?
6. What happens to the bone during the remodeling process?
Video 2 Review Questions
YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW FUNCTIONAL JOINTS
1. What is a joint? What is the function of joints?
2. What do back muscles connect to?
3. What are the different structural joints?
4. What are the six configurations of synovial joints?